Sunday, March 9, 2014

SOL 8/31: Chobani

Honey,
Passionfruit,
Blood Orange,
Pomegranate,
Raspberry,
Apple Cinnamon,
Black Cherry,
Blueberry,
Strawberry,
And Strawberry Banana.

Some many choices how do you choose.
Well you start with two of each.
Go in to each one with an open mind.
You always have to do two incase one has gone bad etc.
Start the process of elimination.

Well I like Raspberry better than Blood Orange,
Blueberry better than Honey.
And on it goes until you have three.
I had Pomegranate, Apple Cinnamon and Raspberry.

They are each creamy,
silky,
smooth,
tart.
Everything I look for in a Yogurt.
I kept going back and forth.
I couldn’t decide.
I was undeceive.
Then it came to me.
The most brilliant idea.
So simplistic.
It was,
“Who needs to have a favorite when I could enjoy all the flavors”.
Why did I need to choose.
If I chose one I would soon become sick of it.
Why become sick of any of it

Just enjoy the creamy, sweet, tart, smooth in whatever flavor I felt like.

No comments:

Post a Comment