Tuesday, March 25, 2014

SOL 25/31: Kill Order by James Dashner


This week I read The Kill Order by James Dashner. This is the prequel to the Maze Runner series. I thought this was an alright book but I am not going to talk about the actual book that much because it gives a lot of answers that would ruin the first books. I think that it is not that key to the series to read this but it is mildly entertaining. It gets very dull and drawn out in my opinion. The only book I would suggest reading in this series is the first one the problem is though that once you read it you want to read the other ones but the other ones get pretty boring in my opinion. It kinda of is like a Hunger Games or Divergent but not as well written and not as good of a story. I wouldn't suggest this series as a whole.

Next week I am going to read  Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the knowledge on the book. I really want to read Maze Runner, but I might follow you directions and not read the others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read the Maze Runner, but I didn't think it has very well developed characters, and it was a very slow paced book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm kind of over the dystopian books. Fahrenheit 451 is really good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been putting off reading the Maze Runner for a while, maybe I'll read it but I might not read the next book. Thanks for the tip of avoidance. I also agree with Etti, Fahrenheit 451 is a pretty good book.

    ReplyDelete