Wednesday, March 26, 2014

SOL 27/31: Continuation

For eight years I have been staring up at all these kids getting there two minutes of fame at this school. A chance to express themselves or their gratitude towards this school, but somehow I just haven't gotten it through that this year I won't be a kid looking at the those kids, I will be one of those kids. I will stand up on the second to last day of school and get two minutes to say goodbye and thanks to what has been my home for nine years. The thought of not going to Logan is a little scary. It's just so familiar. The community, the building, my friends, the education… everything. I feel ready, ready to move on but a little scared. Nervous. I just completed the design for my banner. The first sign that I am also done here. Sad but excited, prepared but nervous, leaving but starting are all words that come to mind. I am preparing for another chapter in my hopefully long and happy life. This chapter is ending and I am trying to squeeze every last thing in before it does. Am I ready, yes. Am I nervous, absolutely.

No comments:

Post a Comment