Saturday, March 22, 2014

SOL 22/31: Spring Trip 2013


We all arrive early in the morning at the airport pulsing with energy. Nervous, excited. We all dance around and talk to each other forming our little groups. We ask each other "you excited?" and "what do you think your favorite part is going to be?" I walk around partially prancing. I am so excited. Adrenaline pulses through me. For 11 days we will walk around and drive between the cities Nashville, Asheville, and Charleston. Today we fly into Nashville and tomorrow we will wander the city in small groups. Through out the trip we will go Sea Kayaking,  go Caving, and tons of other small experiences that are unplanned. We make our way through the security line then board our plan. I am bouncing with excitement. All my classmates are exactly the same. I lean back close my eyes and feel us speeding up the run way and take off. The spring trip has officially started.

No comments:

Post a Comment