Monday, March 17, 2014

SOL 16/31: Passwords


Passwords. 

There are too many in your life.Theres one for each email, you laptop, your desktop computer, your combination lock, your locker, your phone, your iPod...Now a days its more surprising to have to not use a password then to use one.When you are like me and have six emails it frustrating to keep track of everything. 


Once I tried writing all the passwords down on my phone but then I forgot the password to my phone. 
I wish there was just a finger print scanner for everything. It's very hard trying to keep track of everything.In the end I end up taking off all my passwords but then whats the point of them.


I try and try to remember them but I never can. Through all of my electronics, locks, emails, gaming and social media accounts its all very confusing. In the end I usually just use the same word with some string of letters attached to it and that is how I remember the best.

1 comment:

  1. J.P., you have just created a scenario which is perfectly described as a "first world problem."

    ReplyDelete