Tuesday, March 25, 2014

SOL 24/31: EAST


I am a little nervous. For a long time I have felt that I have a home and a place where every one knows me and to go in knowing not even a sixth of my class is a little scary. To know that I am the youngest and the smallest person is a little scary. To never be able to know the names of half of this school is gonna be weird. I am excited but nervous. I am going to be a small fish in a big pool but I feel ready. I know about 50 kids going into the year and I am sure that I will meet a lot more because my class of freshman alone is going to be 650ish kids. Having off campus lunches, having, classes, not knowing everyone, getting to choose your friends and going from a class of 30 to 650. Those are things that are going to be different and I am nervous and excited about. Next year is definitely going to be different.


4 comments:

  1. I like the phrase- I am going to be a small fish in a bog pool.
    Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice slice, it is very unique, I would be nervous too, but I think you'll enjoy it once you get there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very true to life slice and you describe your anxiety well. I like the picture of the school at the end too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are gonna be great, JP! Make sure you come back and visit though.

    ReplyDelete