Monday, March 17, 2014

SOL 20/31: Banner


This is about my banner I get to make for continuation.


            On my banner I have five things. Snow capped peaks, a Colorado flag, two lightning bolts, a water polo ball and skies. Snow capped mountains represent my love for the outdoors and how I love to climb mountains, ski them and camp on them. The Colorado flag represents my love for this state and everything about is. I love the people, the towns, the mountains, the plains, the sports, everything. The two lightning bolts represent how much this school has done for me and where it has gotten me in nine years. The water polo ball represents water polo itself. I have played water polo for about two years now and I love it. I love the water and the intensity and speed of the game. Finally the skies represent skiing. I have been skiing since I was about two and it is a joy of my life. This banner represents almost all of my life throughout Logan, which is my love for skiing, water polo, the outdoors, this school and this state as a whole.

1 comment:

  1. So, like, what does your banner look like? Just kidding, I liked this slice, good job.

    ReplyDelete