Monday, March 17, 2014

SOL 18/31: Chillin'


I lay back my eyes closed. The sun warms my face the red glow coming through my eye lids. I lay in a comfy lawn chair on the beach. In the background I hear kids yelling and playing but most of it is dulled out by the pleasant sound of waves rolling in and crashing on the beach. It's about as close to paradise as I have ever been. The thoughts of Pina Colada's (virgin of course) come to mind. I can taste the fresh pineapple and tropical flavors in my mouth. I think of fresh fruit on a tree. It has just been knocked off and brought right to me. I taste the sweetness of it and the juices. I roll over on to my side and just barely open my eyes. The brilliant white sand around me to so pristine and the vibrant blue waves that are made from the purest and clearest water. I roll back on to my back and look up to so the slightly leaning plan tree towering above me. The air is fresh and humid. It's as if everything was perfect so peaceful. I close my eyes and drift off to sleep.

2 comments:

  1. that sounds like fun. Nice description, you made me feel like I was there. I wish that I was :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. is this in Michigan? It sounds a lot like Michigan,

    ReplyDelete