Monday, March 17, 2014

SOL 21/31: Olympics


I sit staring at the TV. I flip through the channels trying desperately to find something. I only get to watch it once every two years but I savor every moment watching every round and every event. The Olympics. The event where all the greatest athletes in the world come together to compete. It a incredible event where you get to watch all the unusual sports and the great athletes. Even if it is not a normal sport people should still respect the time and energy these athletes have put into this. Its amazing to me the strength, stamina,  distance, precision and/or speed these athletes have or create. Some of the sports I love to watch and find amazing are ski jumping, biathlon, ice hockey, skeleton, and different skiing and snowboarding events. My favorite event is the snowboard cross. It is such and unpredictable event where anything can happen. These reasons are why I love the olympics.

No comments:

Post a Comment