Sunday, October 6, 2013

Week #6: Night Circus

This week I read The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern. This book is fantasy/mystery/action I guess. For a while the reader doesn't really have any idea what is going on. It is a really good book and it really makes you want to keep reading even though not everything is clear. This is a really simple and easy read it is just a little longer. It is 516 pages long. It starts with two young children who have mentors and are trained to be magicians. The magicians fates are then to battle to the death in an indirect way. For a while the competitors did not even know who each others names or who exactly they were playing in this "game" with. The arena is a circus that is only open at night, but this isn''t just any old regular circus. It has contortionists, magicians and based all on the theme of black and white.

My book next week is: Ender's Game  

6 comments:

  1. I have heard great things about The Night Circus and want to read it. I have read Enders Game and would recommend it to anyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read this book, and I think that you described it well. It was a really awesome book, and a good recommendation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll probably read this next week (if I can ever get it)-thanks for the recommendation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds really confusing, but everyone seems to love it, so I'm sure that it isn't. I will put it on my TBR list (not sure how I haven't yet).

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lot of people enjoyed and have read it. Coolio!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to read this book it sounds really good and i already have it on my tbr list, cant wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete