Sunday, October 20, 2013

Week #8: House of Hades

This week I read House of Hades by Rick Riordan. This is the fourth book in the follow up series to Percy Jackson and the Olympians. The series is called Heroes of Olympus. Because it is a series I am not going to talk about the plot because if someone reads this who is planning on or is earlier in the series it might give some things away. Still let me just say great book and great series. It is 608 pages but it goes by really quickly. This series combines greek and roman mythology. I love these books because of the descriptions and once you start reading it you can't put it down. I would suggest not to start the series till they are all out (the last one comes out next fall) because it is a pain to have to wait a year at a time just to fly through a book in two days. This is an adventure/action/mythological genre. Overall I love these books and if he comes up with another series I will read it all through because I love his writing.

Next week I am going to read See You at Harry's.

6 comments:

  1. Yeah! It was a great book! I can't wait for The Blood Of Olympus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one of my favorite series ever! I'm glad the ending isn't a cliff hanger like the last book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have read the first three of this series, and loved them. I very much look forward to reading this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have only read the first book in the first series, so I think I should start to get to it soon! "See you at Harry's" is a very good book, but prepare yourself for some crying!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've read most of these books but not that one and i REALLY want to except im like 3,00000000 in the list for the library

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds awesome. ill keep it in mind

    ReplyDelete