Sunday, November 10, 2013

Week 11: The Dangerous Days of Daniel X

This week I read The Dangerous Days of Daniel  X by James Patterson. This is the first book in this four book series. This book is about a teenage boy named Daniel who is an Alien Hunter with superpowers. He has no family, they were killed when he was young, but he can create people out of memory who can actually do things and are like real people. He can also turn himself into anything he wants. He has a task to hunt down the most dangerous aliens on earth and kill them. The lower down on the list the more and more dangerous these aliens get because they can counter his powers so he has to find other ways to beat/outsmart them. This was a really good book. This book is 272 pages and a very easy read but it is a lot of fun. I suggest for people who are just looking for a quick read one week.

Next week we start book groups so I'm reading The Pact.

6 comments:

  1. Easy reads are fun sometimes, and the book sounds like it could be interesting. Thanks for the suggestion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a kind of weird plot. However, sounds pretty interesting, so I might read it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will have to try it out sometime!
    Is it one of those books that can be read in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool, i might not get to it though

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is he book I first recommended! (by the way, there are now five books in the series) I truly recommend this book if you want to get off of real-life books. the plot does sound weird, but it is very cool and fun to read

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did not know Patterson did sic/fi stuff. Maybe I'll pick it up for my next airplane novel.

    ReplyDelete