Sunday, April 13, 2014

The Client by John Grisham

This week I read The Client by John Grisham. This book is based in the outskirts of Memphis where eleven year old boy Mark Sway and his younger brother are hanging out when a new lincoln pulls up near them. Out of the car comes a man and he pulls out a boys body. Specifically dead. Mark finds himself caught in between worlds of a mobster and a the justice and he is one of the few who actually knows the whereabouts of this missing boy. This book was a really good and intriguing story. When reading it you get caught up in this crazy world of this young boy and the things he just accidentally saw that could change his life. During this book pictures are painted in your mind about what is happening. Its a really good and extremely interesting book. I suggest it for everyone in the class. It's not extremely intense. There's not really anything that is inappropriate. It is 576 pages so a reasonably long read. The story is very interesting and it really hooked me early. Overall I would defiantly suggest.

Next week I will read Elanor and Park.

2 comments:

  1. Wow. Sounds fast-paced! I will defiantly read it in the future

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds really good, and I might actually read it, even if I don't really read books like that most of the time. nice job selling it.

    ReplyDelete